Deepak Bora
  • 0

Which book should i study from in my boards exams.

  • 0

I was confused between two books ml aggarwal and selina but my school made me issue s chand books so please advice me .


1 Answer

  1. For CBSE students they must complete their NCERT books first, because final exam question paper will be bases on NCERT books only, then they can do questions from R..D. SHARMA/ R.S. AGGARWAL or any other publications.


    • 0
Leave an answer

Leave an answer


Choose from here the video type.

Put Video ID here: Ex: "sdUUx5FdySs".

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

Related Questions